Grief Report

3 replies
TomVBW PLAYER
Votes:
Hi =) I'm Tom and I'm pretty new to the server. Unfortunately, Chris4236 griefed my train station that I recently started building. I was building, he requested to teleport to me as he often does, and so I accepted. We talked a bit and he started building, I politely asked him to stop and I told him that I appreciated the gesture but that I was planning on submitting the building to be ranked up so I had to be the only one building. He then claimed the land as his own and destroyed a large portion of the roof. Thanks for reading and (even though I guess this isn't the place to say this) thanks for all the help and friendliness I've received so far =D I have screenshots of everything if that's useful =P
FYI my username is 'TomVBW' and the griefer's is 'Chris4236'.
Thank you very much! =D
Posted Dec 27, 15 · OP
DogMaster308 aOWNER
Votes:
+20
Thank you for reporting this grief, we apologize that you had to experience this so soon. We will take further actions to ensure that this will not happen again. I recommend using /report while in-game so we can teleport right to the grief even if you are not online. We will roll back any damage that was made and the claim will be removed. Thank you for contacting us. :thumb:
Posted Dec 27, 15
tvii MASTERCO-MOD
Votes:
+21
please don't necro post on old posts. it's quite annoying.
863a03227e8432f508f9d013fdcf4790.png
Posted Dec 7, 17
tlqn MASTER
Votes:
+696,969
Warning
wrote:
Looking at this makes me sad.
Please do not necropost/spampost. You have been given a warning for spamposting for post counts and necroposting. This thread has been locked. Thanks :)
Posted Dec 15, 17 · Last edited Dec 15, 17
NoticeNotices