1. Griefing another players build will not be permitted. Griefing is when something is destroyed with the intent to "troll",whether the build is claimed or not. Destroying another build or land that could be built on is considered griefing. Griefing a banned or inactive players build is also considered griefing. Building around another players build with the intent to disturb or annoy the other player is also considered griefing. Griefing will result in a warning and in severe cases, a temporary ban.
2. Spamming chat or private messages is not permitted. Spamming is creating mass amounts of chat messages that disturb other players. Spamming multiple global chat messages is not allowed. /msg or /t spamming players is also considered spamming. Sending mass amount of /mail to another player is also considered spamming. It will only be considered to be spam when 3 or more messages are sent in consecutive. Spamming will result in a temporary mute.
3. Excessive use of capital letters in chat messages is not permitted. The excessive use of capital letters is permitted in private message and mail unless the recipient does not want the person to be using excessive capital letters. Excessive use of capital letters in public chat is decided by a staff member. Excessive capital letters will be allowed in some cases to express an emotion, but if a player sends multiple chat messages entirely with capital letters, a staff member will then intervene. Excessive use of capital letters will result in a temporary mute.
4. The use of curse words will not be permitted in excession. Words that could be considered curse words are allowed unless used in excession. Excession being used more then once in a sentence, or being used in every sentence. We understand that sometimes you need to let it out, but try to keep the cuss words out of it. While we prefer that curse words are not used period, light curse words will be allowed. It is up to the staff member on the server to determine whether your use of curse words are within our rules. The excessive use of curse words will result in a temporary mute, and in severe cases, you will receive a temporary ban.
5. Inappropriate builds of any kind will not be permitted. Builds or signs that could be considered as inappropriate such as reproductive organs, racist symbols, sexist or fascist symbols, or signs that contain content that may not be appropriate to younger people. It is up to a staff member to decide whether your build should be considered inappropriate. The punishment will be a warning for less severe cases, and a temporary or permanent ban for cases where the intention was simply to harass.
6. Actions that could be considered "trolling" will not be permitted. Actions that are made against staff or players that could be considered harassment or disturbing another player is considered "trolling". Purposely misleading or annoying another player for someones own amusement is trolling and will result in a temporary ban.
7. Asking a staff member for a rank, OP, or a permission will not be permitted. Asking for any high permission or rank will result in an in-game warning and if it continues you will receive a temporary mute. Should it become an issue you will receive a temporary ban.
8. Every player on the server should be treated with respect. All players should treat other players with respect. Friendly insults are not against the rules. If a player feels disrespected the offender will get a temporary mute and in severe cases a temporary ban.
9. Unfair game modifications that give players an advantage will not be permitted. Any modification that gives an unfair game advantage will not be permitted and will result in a temporary or permanent ban. Please remember that any mod that provides any in-game advantage, whether it's a hack or a forge mod, is not allowed. Mods that improve FPS such as Optifine and Cheatbreaker are allowed. Mods that show Armor durability and potion effects such as 5Zig and Better PVP are also allowed. Aesthetical mods like Shaders are allowed as they are purely aesthetical, and provide no advantage. FPS enhancing mods are allowed as they boost your FPS and provide no real advantage. Armor durability and potion effect mods are allowed, as anyone using them can be killed the same way as someone not using them, therefore providing no advantage. If a mod you have is not shown here, please remember: A mod that provides and advantage is not allowed.
10. Listen to the staff member, even if you are not breaking a rule listed here. In the end, the staff member is the final say. Even if you may have not broken a rule listed here, the staff member believes you have broken a rule we haven't listed simply because we didn't realize. Rules will be added onto this as time goes by and we remember more things to add to this list. The number one rule to not ever get punished is to never argue.